At Ajuria Lawyers we provide advice and assistance with everything from visas to immigration strategies, compliance to lobbying and communications. We have been doing this for more than a decade and pride ourselves on our client list and dedication to serving them.
Our difference at Ajuria Lawyers
- One point of contact for all cases – no hand-offs
- Centrally managed from start to finish
- VIP level service on all matters
- Compliant with local processes
- Simple, secure and consistent communication
- Fixed, all-inclusive pricing – no hidden surprises
Ajuria’s Migration Desk provides single system initiation, tracking, reporting and management of applications and visa holders
What we do
We help our clients with all their immigration needs -whether it’s Australia, the US, New Zealand, Singapore or in any other major destination. We have highly qualified experts in temporary and permanent work visas in all industries in these countries. Our Global Services Team can also assist with all consular requirements.
We help our clients move critical employees through a trusted network of vetted, experienced and like-minded partner firms. You will work with us and have one point of contact and we will work with our overseas partner to ensure that the matter is compliant with local laws and policies and is handled in the most appropriate way for that country. Our partners are all trusted professionals who are dedicated to customer service and share our philosophy and love of immigration. We are happy to provide you with more information about our services.
Our latest Global service articles
Immigration is our world and we love it.
Our philosophy is simple:
- Be the very best at what we do.
- Create a fantastic experience for our clients and their employees.
- Partner with clients to maximise the value of their mobility programs.
- Work only with clients who value service and experience over fees.
We deliver this by:
- Hiring and working with the best and brightest and instilling in them a love of the law and of client service.
- Communicating what we mean in the clearest way possible and then doing what we say.
- Listening to our clients and working with them to continually improve what we do.
- Using technology to enhance the experience without compromising on personal care.
- Taking a long-term view of our working relationships.
We know we are succeeding because:
- Our clients stay with us and refer others to us.
- We survey all visa applicants and take on board their feedback to improve our service.
- Great lawyers in Australia and around the world want to work with us.
- We are recognised by our peers as being amongst the best in the field.