Immigration is one of the most complex areas of Australian law, and is subject to frequent change. For this reason, our website does not seek to inform on statutory matters or eligibility criteria for various visa classes.
We do, however, devote enormous resources to keeping up to date, not only with legislative and policy changes, but analysing the thinking and debate behind the changes.
We provide regular updates to our clients via our newsletter, industry briefings and client specific impact analysis papers.
- Ajuria welcomes our new Global Services Manager 30 November 2020
- Changes to protect Permanent Residence pathways for employees impacted by COVID-19 24 November 2020
- Update: Staff Reviews and TSS Visas 20 November 2020
- Update: Welcome Changes to the Global Talent Independent Program 13 November 2020
- Hospitality – Immigration Update 29 October 2020