Immigration is one of the most complex areas of Australian law, and is subject to frequent change. For this reason, our website does not seek to inform on statutory matters or eligibility criteria for various visa classes.
We do, however, devote enormous resources to keeping up to date, not only with legislative and policy changes, but analysing the thinking and debate behind the changes.
We provide regular updates to our clients via our newsletter, industry briefings and client specific impact analysis papers.
- Federal Budget 2020-2021 Immigration outcomes 12 May 2021
- Hospitality & Tourism employers more easily able to employ temporary visa holders already in Australia 10 May 2021
- New Zealand Announces New Temporary Visa Framework 10 May 2021
- FinTech Select Committee Report 3 May 2021
- Australia’s Global Talent Independent Visa Program – GTI (Updated: 6 April 2021) 6 April 2021