Immigration is one of the most complex areas of Australian law, and is subject to frequent change. For this reason, our website does not seek to inform on statutory matters or eligibility criteria for various visa classes.
We do, however, devote enormous resources to keeping up to date, not only with legislative and policy changes, but analysing the thinking and debate behind the changes.
We provide regular updates to our clients via our newsletter, industry briefings and client specific impact analysis papers.
- Visa Processing Update – Dealing with delays 28 July 2022
- More Immigration Updates for the New Financial Year 5 July 2022
- LMT Update: Replacement of JobActive 28 June 2022
- New Financial Year, New Government – an Update on Australian Immigration 27 June 2022
- Australia’s Federal Election A new government and what it means for Australia’s migration program 23 May 2022