Immigration is one of the most complex areas of Australian law, and is subject to frequent change. For this reason, our website does not seek to inform on statutory matters or eligibility criteria for various visa classes.
We do, however, devote enormous resources to keeping up to date, not only with legislative and policy changes, but analysing the thinking and debate behind the changes.
We provide regular updates to our clients via our newsletter, industry briefings and client specific impact analysis papers.
- Australia’s Global Talent Independent Visa Program – GTI (Updated: 18 February 2021) 18 February 2021
- Residence and employment concessions announced for certain Australian visa types 15 February 2021
- Visa concessions announced for certain Australian visa types 15 February 2021
- Students & Global Talent Independent Visas (GTI) 12 February 2021
- What is the Global Talent Visa? What do I need to apply? 9 February 2021